The Office of The Assistant to the President of Student Affairs directly supervises the tasks and responsibilities of the Deanship of Student Affairs. The Office also supervises the services provided to the Alumni at all Branches of the University.
The adaptation of students and improving their performance in all fields through providing them with comprehensive and modern care.
Follow-up student affairs and alumni services to provide an appropriate environment that respects quality procedures and contributes to improving students' satisfaction regarding the services provided.
- Loyalty and sense of belonging to the University.
- Excellence in performance.
- Transparency and equality.
- Modernity and creativity.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Follow up students’ affairs.
- Supervise the work of the Deanship of Student Affairs through the chief and sub-teams.
- Represent Student Affairs in councils and committees inside and outside the University.
- Supervise and follow-up of Alumni’ affairs.
- Participate in activities that are related to students.