The Faculty of Educational Sciences offers bachelor's degree in six majors and three diplomas and produces trained instructors, administrators, psychologists, and professionals who are acquainted with the new educational innovations and are able to think outside of stereotypes and guide educational circumstances as well as solve challenges and produce knowledge through scientific research.
The Faculty of Educational Sciences gives all willing people the ability to pursue education in educational fields, regardless of their age, whereabouts, or job location, by launching new advancements in the field of educational sciences while keeping abreast of contemporary trends in the fields of education.
Provide the society with competent professional graduates who are capable of working in the various fields of education and counseling, and who base their knowledge on research and science.
To prepare qualified cadre of teachers and counselors in the different fields of education and psychological counseling through providing knowledge that is based on the latest developments in the field and follows the open & blended learning method. The faculty also seeks to promote applied scientific research in its offered academic programs in accordance with the best quality standards and in a framework of cooperation with the local community to exchange expertise and knowledge.
- Academic Freedom
- Creativity and Initiation
- Transparency and Honesty
- Commitment and Belonging
- Development and Modernism
- Respect for Work Ethics
- Respect for Others
- Diversity of Approach
- Freedom of Expression
The Faculty aims stem from the Faculty's mission, vision, the University policy as well as the Palestinian educational, psychological and Counseling needs.
- Supply the community with well-qualified teachers and counselors in the different sectors of education and psychological counseling in accordance with the latest practices and techniques.
- Follow the latest developments in the field.
- Contribute in the development of education in Palestine through designing developed educational materials and textbooks.
- Develop the educational environment, and formal and non-formal educational systems in accordance with the latest standards of quality and excellence.
- Contribute in the development of the fields of education and psychological counseling and their applied research.
- Develop the cognitive and professional skills of the students.
- Sustain and advance professional skills and positive trends in careers of education and counselling.
- Enhance strategic cooperation and partnership with the local community and its various institutions.