The office is chaired by the Vice President for Academic Affairs. It supervises the following faculties:
- Faculty of Technology and Applied sciences.
- Faculty of Agriculture.
- Faculty of Social and Family Development.
- Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences.
- Faculty of Educational Sciences.
- Faculty of Media.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Deanship of Graduate Studies.
- Deanship of Admission, Registration and Examination.
- Deanship of Curriculum and Textbooks.
- Department of Libraries.
- Assessment Center.
- Open Learning Center(OLC).
- Continuing Education Center and Community Service (CEC).
- Future Studies and Opinion Polls Center.
- Media Production Center (MPC).
- Information Technology and communications Center (ICTC).
The Vice President for Administrative Affairs Office is responsible for drafting, revising, developing, and updating regulations and bylaws of the University to best serve QOU and its staff. The office supervises the execution and implementation of the bylaws and regulations in all of its administrative units, in a precise and professional manner.
Other missions include addressing the requirements of the various administrative units at the University through the recruitment of qualified and competent staff, supplement of equipment and tools, and providing any other needed administrative services or tasks. The office also fosters and boosts the development and operations of the Academic Affairs' Office. Furthermore, it follows up the legal affairs of the University with the legal advisors.
The Administrative Affairs Office is also concerned with the implementing of sound performance of its units through two steps, Comprehensive monitoring and supervision of its procedures; and the follow up with the latest updates and technology
In addition to the aforementioned, the office supervises the following:
- Human Resources Department,
- Procurement & Supplies Department
- Planning & Quality Department
- Engineering & Construction Unit
- Central Bureau (Central Archive Office)
- Services & Maintenance
- Mail and Mobility section
Besides following up legal issues with legal consultants of the University
In 2002, in the pursuit of achieving its objectives, developing its performance and facilitating providing its services to its students, particularly given the increasing number of its students (which reached around 13,000 students during the academic year 2017/2018); the University established an office in Gaza governorate, as a liaison between the Presidency of the University and the five branches of Gaza Strip, and the local community in general with all its institutions and segments in order to meet the needs of its expansion. The office also includes the office of Board of Trustees in the Gaza Strip.
To contact with Vice President for Gaza Strip Affairs Office:
Phone: 08-2624246, 08-2641702, 08-2641701
E-mail: [email protected]